This page represents the agreement and understanding between AlMubdi and the customer (hereinafter called the "Client") regarding web site services. A person or organization in which volunteer and free web site services are provided or sponsored by AlMubdi and its owner shall also be considered a "Client" of AlMubdi. AlMubdi reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions with or without notice to the Client.
We warrant that the web pages developed by AlMubdi will work in Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 5 and up. Designing a web site to fully work in various browsers and versions of browsers require significant effort. While AlMubdi will make reasonable efforts to deliver a fully functional web site for the Client, AlMubdi cannot guarantee that the web site will be fully functional with AOL, Netscape, WEB TV, text-based browsers, or browsers other than the Microsoft Internet Explorer. AlMubdi will guarantee the web site to be fully functional with the 800 x 600 screen resolution.
Choose from several affordable web design packages. Each Package is flexible as well as fast and easy to get setup and running. Engines of Creation handles almost every aspect from designing your website package to setting up your hosting and email accounts, all you have to do is Supply your text and Supply any images you want us to use.
The Client understands, agrees and acknowledges that AlMubdi does not provide any web hosting services. Hosting services will require a separate contract with the hosting service of the Client's or AlMubdi' choice. If the Client selects the web hosting service, the Client then agrees to select a hosting service which allows AlMubdi full access to the account including access to interpreters that will allow the forms to function properly.
Although AlMubdi will make every effort to recommend a reliable third-party web host, the Client understands, agrees and acknowledges that AlMubdi cannot guarantee the quality of services of the web host and the stability of the web host in the future. The Client understands, agrees and acknowledges that AlMubdi is not responsible for the sudden decrease in speed when accessing the web pages. The Client shall contact the Web Host to inquire as to why a site has become slow to access.
AlMubdi reserves the right to refuse service to anyone requesting development of web pages for Non Sharia Photos, Music, Illegal purposes, Inappropriate or offensive purposes and any other purpose that does not follow our family-centered philosophy. AlMubdi designs and develops web sites and pages out of the information primarily authored by the Client. AlMubdi shall not be held liable if the Client's web site developed by AlMubdi does not meet the business goals of the Client. Site contents either developed by AlMubdi and/or the Client shall be reviewed, finalized and approved by the Client.
Maintenance after web site installation means that within the first one week after the installation of the web site, AlMubdi will perform warranty work to correct bugs, spelling errors, perform minor cosmetic/text corrections or changes that are "very" minor (5-minute change) that may have resulted from errors overlooked by the Client or AlMubdi.
Maintenance due to changing needs may include minor or major changes to the website. Major changes include a new project of additional screens, and additional information/graphics, and redesign that affect the entire site. It may include major rewording of pages and changes to graphics due to changing needs. Major changes that affect the entire website will require a new contract agreement. Minor changes are changes that do not affect the entire website.
In case client makes changes to the code, AlMubdi shall provide assistance for it but will not be responsible for any issues that may occur. In case the client does not make any changes to the code then AlMubdi will be completely responsible for its correct working.
The services provider will provide support to the customer in the following hours:
Monday through Friday 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
To start us on your custom web design project we need you to select the most suitable package below and make an advance payment of 50% Regular Schedule and Delivery & when we finalized your website you will need to make the balance payment.
In case you need us to Fast Track your project please select the Express Schedule and Delivery (100% advance) option in the quotation.
AlMubdi maintains the Client web site or web pages on AlMubdi web space until the client web site is complete and paid in full. Upon receipt of full payment the client web site is transferred to the client server/domain. Payments are based on the maintenance plan selected by the client due at the payable date of the selected plan. Payments must be made in check payable to "AlMubdi".
We reserve the right to delete, download, pull down, and take down the Client web site changes maintained by AlMubdi for non-payment with or without notice. At this juncture, the original website before the maintenance occurred will be restored.
While looking forward to your favorable reply, we assure you that you will always be kept satisfied by our services. Advance payment is not refundable or transferable in any circumstance.
Days & Amount will be increase if changes occur after implementation phase.
Our website grants you two possible types of license to use the web sites and other products sold through our website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions issued by AlMubdi, as follows:
One Time Usage License
You may be granted a One Time Usage License in case of purchasing a website at a Non-Unique Price. It enables you to use each individual product on a single website only, belonging to either our client. You have to purchase the same website again if you to use the same design in connection with another or other projects.
Buy Out Purchase License
You may be granted a Buyout Purchase License in case of purchasing a website at a Buyout Purchase Price. This type of license guarantees that you are the last person to buy this website. After the buyout purchase occurs, the template is permanently removed from the AlMubdi sales directory and is never available to other customers again. AlMubdi cannot redistribute or resell templates after Buyout Purchase Price.
- Client must be use our SMS software for the promotion, of any legal business, for updates & broadcasting of SMS to their customers in working hours.
- AlMubdi never recommend bulk messaging because in minor cases you will have to face the worst reaction from SMS receiver.
- Client will be responsible for any worst reaction of SMS receivers & they will handle them politely with apologizing behavior.
- After sales service will be provided at nominal charges mutually agreed by client & AlMubdi.
- Up gradation on superior modules will be possible after paying the difference of amount.
- Incase of mobile lost/ up gradation of IEMI Rs 2500 will be charged. (After the blocking of previous mobile from CPLC).
- Client must handover the warranty card & box of lost Mobile handset before the provision of new software.
- In case of lost of SMS software CD the new CD will be provided after paying the charges of Rs 1000.
- The problem occurred by Mobile Handset, serial cable, data cable etc client will be responsible for their purchase/ warranty claim etc.
- AlMubdi is responsible for the security of IEMI for 1 year after that period software will be provided by taking 25% price of software.
- 50% advance amount will be necessary before installation, while the remaining amount will be paid by cash, pay order, cheque in favor of AlMubdi after complete installation.
- AlMubdi technical staff will be responsible for the installation of SMS software on single PC otherwise RS 500 will be charged on single installation.
- Extra amount will be charged for the customized change in software, (vary in different cases).
- Software is not a physical stuff thatís why the amount/Advance paid for software will never be returnable or transferable in any circumstance.
- Clients are always WELCOME to take technical support online in working hours in b/w 10 am to 6 pm.